After reading this, if you want even more prospecting tips for Network Marketing, enter your contact info to the right and I’ll send you my 7 BEST prospecting and recruiting strategies! ======>
The battle continues. Online vs Offline. Old School vs New School. From 20 something’s to baby boomers, more and more people are being attracted to the great profession of Network Marketing. And why not? It’s a business that you can do part time or full time, there is high tax advantages, you create leverage … And, you can create a lifestyle by design. If you get good at prospecting, you can create a lifestyle and an income beyond your wildest dreams.
There are 3 prospecting tips for network marketing that, if you learn, implement, and teach, you will inevitably have better results. The business of network marketing is quite simple actually, it’s the humans that make it complicated. My goal for you is to keep it simple, attract great people to you and have fun while building. Prospecting is the umbilical chord of your network marketing empire, your oxygen tank, your life line. Master these prospecting tips for network marketing and you can turn your monthly income into your weekly income.
3 Prospecting Tips for Network Marketing
- Who do you know? Make a List – Millions have been made, fortunes have been acquired and empires have been built with that powerful question. Who do you know? Get the names out of your head, onto paper. iPads, iPhones, blackberries and blueberries… All good – but there is nothing better then a good old fashioned hand written list. From elementary school, through high school and college; from your wedding list to your holiday card list, let’s get some names on paper. Who do you know? Let’s create a list. In this video I teach you one of the best ways to start and to grow your list. More importantly, I’ll give you a tool to help your new team mates start and grow their list. This is one of my favorite prospecting tips for network marketing! It’s not only Who Do You Know… It’s Who Do They Know?
Check out today’s important video training
- Carry The List. This is one of those seemingly subtle but very powerful and effective prospecting tips for network marketing. Carry the list with you, at all times. If you are building this part time, you can make your calls on the fly, when you are out and about. This business is designed to be built part time, on the side. People are busy with their lives, families, hobbies and full time jobs. All of a sudden a network marketing opportunity lands on their lap. How do they fit it in? By making calls at lunch, during breaks, before work, after work… In between time. In between going to the bank and dropping the kids off at soccer practice. In between meetings at work. After the kids go to bed. So the best way to make calls when you are out and about, is by looking at your list. Not on your phone which has multiple purposes. Your hand written list.
- 10 by 10 for 10 with 10. Now here is a Ninja, Jedi, SuperMan, WonderWoman recruiting and prospecting tip for network marketing.
- if you are brand new… Call 10 prospects. Period. Most network marketers never even get this far. Just call 10 and do the best you can, track your results, improve as you go. Celebrate the fact that you called 10 – well done.
- if you are in the game, your starting to make some money, and you are ready to get er done once and for all… Call 10 prospects by 10am. BOOM!! You will accelerate your growth faster then you can even imagine. (If you are working full time at a job, but still have the eye of the tiger, then call 10 by 10pm)
- you’ve been around for a while, you’ve got a nice list, things are cranking, and you are ready for some serious growth … Call 10 prospects by 10am for 10 days in a row. Talk about goin at jet speed baby, you got this!
- you’re a pro, you are full time or full time mindset, you’ve got a team and a list and you got gold medal mindset… Ready to crush it and take your biz into hyper growth … Call 10 prospects, by 10 am, for 10 days … With 10 team mates. That’s 10x10x10 … That’s 1,000 new prospects in 10 days! BooYah
If you are brand new or a seasoned pro, join the conversation and comment below …what are your thoughts on these prospecting tips for network marketing?
To your dream lifestyle that you want and deserve,
Your Network Marketing Partner and Success Coach
PS: Recruiting mastery. If you are ready to master the game of prospecting and recruiting check out what my buddy Ray has put together for you. It’ll help you double your biz I half the time.