Tips for Facebook Marketing – for any business: Real Estate, sales, network marketing!
I had the amazing opportunity to go to a MasterMind Event in Orlando with some of the Top Networkers and Marketers around today. We were with the amazing Ray Higdon and he attracted some of the best of the best. It seemed that no matter what company people were with, and whether they were brand new or already at 6 figures, everyone wanted tips for facebook marketing.
The topics at the MasterMind were time management, setting priorities, mindset, goal setting etc. The biggest topic of conversation was social media by far. In today’s day and age, from twenty somethings to baby boomers, from corporate folks to entrepreneurs – everybody wanted tips for facebook marketing. For those that have a home based business, whether you are an affiliate marketer or a network marketer, you want to learn and master Social Media … cause it ain’t going anywhere.
At the MasterMind, I met the most amazing couple John and Nadya Melton. This couple blew me away with their passion, their enthusiasm and their expertise in marketing, branding, becoming an authority and helping people crush it online and offline.
In this video they teach 3 Facebook Marketing Tips – that you will love… especially if you have a business and want to generate more leads. If you are working in a home based business, have a network marketing company, or you are in an entrepreneur … you will love this couple, and love this video
Wasn’t that HOT… John and Nadya are amazing. They are passionate and profitable. They are knowledgable and fun. And, they teach people who to ROCK THEIR BUSINESS online.
Here are their 3 Tips for Facebook Marketing
- Be Professional – if you don’t want it to be on the front page of the NY Times, or you don’t want your Mom to see it…. then don’t put it on Facebook. This may sound obvious to some, but for others it might be the AHA moment they have been waiting for.
- Add Value – Your facebook page is like a TV channel, not an infomercial, don’t just post links. If you add content, teach, empower, motivate and inspire… you will attract people to you. Most people are just posting links everywhere hoping someone
- Create Curiosity – Don’t just post the name of your company all over your facebook page. Talk about results, talk about benefits, but leave em wanting more
Join us this coming Tuesday Night at 9pm Eastern to learn from the amazing Nadya and John Melton: http://www.mylifestyleacademy.com/drew
this is what they will be teaching
How to Recruit 3-5 People/Week on Facebook for Your Network Marketing Business
– 5 Ingredients to Becoming a Lean Mean Facebook Prospecting Machine
– Branding Secrets and Correct Online Positioning
– How to Find and Attract Ideal Prospects to You and Your Business
– Top 7 Closing Questions to Ask Your Prospects
to yours success
PS: Don’t forget to sign up now: http://www.mylifestyleacademy.com/drew