The art of selling products is something that comes natural to some, but for others, it can be more difficult. Let’s be honest, without sales, there is no such thing as network marketing. In order to be successful at network marketing, you need to be able to sell your product. If you’re struggling to do this, you’ve come to the right place!
Today, I’d like to give you 5 effective network marketing sales techniques…
I’ve personally used each and every single one of these techniques in my business and personal life. These techniques can make your sales pitch better than you can even imagine!
1. Enthusiasm: I could write an entire book about enthusiasm… that’s how important it is. If you’re not enthusiastic about your product or your business, you will not be successful in making network marketing sales. Plain and simple. Would you rather buy a product from someone who is genuinely excited about it or someone who seems entirely uninterested? An easy way to show your enthusiasm for what you’re selling is by talking at a higher volume and more quickly.
2. Smile: I know, this sounds really simple. But this network marketing sales technique could be just the difference that you need! You would be surprised by the amount of people I’ve seen trying to make a sale with a frown or blank expression on their fast. People can even tell if you’re smiling when you’re on the phone with them. Try to be aware of your facial expressions and always try to smile!
3. Make eye contact: If you’re trying to make your sales pitch better, make sure that you’re always maintaining eye contact with the person you are speaking to. Eye contact shows that you respect that person and that you’re invested in the conversation that you’re having. If you do most of your business via video, make sure that you’re looking at the camera and not at yourself!
4. Listen: If you’re in network marketing, that probably means that you like to talk. So do I! But, you need to be prepared to listen to those that you’re trying to sell to. Pay attention and they will tell you why they want to buy your product. Listening to people let’s you connect with them and helps them trust you better.
5. Don’t over sell: I know you’re probably really, really excited about what you’re selling, but just be careful not to over sell. Give prospective customers the information about your products and the benefits, but let them make an informed decision. Always encourage people to ask questions about you and your product!
Check out this video I did about these sales techniques…
That’s all for today’s lesson. Remember, being effective in network marketing sales doesn’t have to be something that is difficult and hard to reach. Follow these tips and I will help you go from hobby income to professional income in no time! If you got some value from this or know someone that might, please feel free to like, share, or comment!
Thinking about coaching? Check out the Work with Drew Berman tab where I can help you go from hobby income to professional income!
PS: Want to see me at the next Rockstar Marketing Bootcamp with Craig Duswalt? — Click here!