6 Skills to 6 Figures
- RECRUIT – recruiting is the lifeblood of this business. You must recruit in order for your business to grow and the power of residual income to start taking effect. If you have challenge with recruiting, seek help from others in your upline that are excellent at recruiting. That is why we are a team, ask for help.
- MANAGE TEAM & TIME – management skills are excellent to have, but there are some who lack this skill because they have no experience in it. Again ask for help. There are many books written on the subject, but I will recommend The One Minute Manager by Kenneth H. Blanchard.
- COACH – coach your team on what needs to be done in order to be successful. How do you learn how to coach? Plug into your team and learn the necessary skills to be an effective coach. Read anything you can get your hands on by or about people like Vince Lombardi, Bill Walsh, Tony Dungee and other successful coaches.
- PROMOTE – don’t say, “I don’t know how,” because yes you do. Have you ever watched a great movie or eaten at an excellent restaurant? What do you do when you talk to others about it? You promote it, right? Promote the opportunity. There is reason you got involved. Share your reasons and your excitement with others. THAT is how you promote.
- MANAGE A GROUP – this can be challenging, but this skill is very rewarding. Again, it is similar to coaching, but on a larger scale. Ask for help from your upline. Remember, you may be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- HAVE FUN – this is an absolute must! If you are not having fun with this career path it will affect all other aspects of your business! HAVE FUN!
Ok, get your pen and paper ready and take some notes. These keys will explode your business only if you take action and apply them daily.