Happy Fourth of July! Today is a celebratory day. One of the great American Holidays. The second official start of summer after Memorial Day. A day surrounded by friends and family, burgers and beers, and of course fireworks.
Although it is a big party for most, it is certainly a significant historical holiday, one that honors our country’s independence. Do you have veterans in your life? Friends or family members that are protecting freedom around the globe? Fathers or grandfathers who served in past wars? Sisters or girlfriends who are abroad, in danger, fighting for freedom? Freedom isn’t free. Thanks to all that serve and who have served.
Now, what about your financial independence? Are you willing to fight for your freedom? Your financial freedom? Tomorrow as most shuffle off to work, with the holiday weekend a distant memory, here are:
7 Tips to Help with Financial Independence
- Spend less then you earn. Period. If you invest 10%, and you donate 10%, then you will always be wealthy. In Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad, Poor Dad he talks about what the poor, the middle class and the rich do on pay day. The poor pay bills, the middle class buy things, the rich invest. What do you do and what do you teach your kids?
- Write it down. Time to tally what you got and what you owe. With financial independence, numbers don’t lie. And it’s probably not as bad as you think. Once you have it down on paper, you know where you are, you can track your growth. What you track, what you focus on, expands. So know your numbers.
- Work with professionals. Surround your self with experts – accountants, lawyers, financial planners. Let them do what they do best so you can do what you do best. Create a team. A fort of financial soldiers – so to speak protecting your ASSets!
- Study. Listen to financial advice. Read a book. Study the industry. Learn from the experts. Money is a game. You either win or you don’t. Your choice. But guess what, you deserve to win the money game. Once and for all. Managing your money is a skill. Any skill can be learned. Any learned skill can be mastered. Cher said “I’ve been rich and I’ve been poor – rich is better!”
- Define financial freedom. What’s your definition of financial independence? There are many, and you must define your own. Kiyosaki said one level is when your passive income exceeds your expenses. Some say they do what they want with whom they want whenever they want for a long as they want. Define financial freedom. What’s your definition?
- Dream. Dream big! What would you do if your bank account was full and your calendar empty? What would you do if your alarm clock was thrown away, you have long since fired your boss, and it was a Tuesday? What are you doing tomorrow? Are you Jumping Out of Bed (…job) to be Just Over Broke (…job) to be part of the BBB club (busy but broke). It’s not that jobs are bad, but this is Independence Day, right? Is your job interfering with your independence? Just something to think about…
- Join a network marketing company. Yes, it’s true. You can actually achieve financial freedom through network marketing. You can actually be independent, financially. Yes, you can make an extra couple hundred a month to help ends meet, and yes you can make an extra couple hundred a week to start banking some coin, and yes – you can achieve financial independence. And if you don’t know where to start, we can guide you.
Are you going to celebrate YOUR financial independence this time next year?
Whether you are new to network marketing or a seasoned veteran ( pun intended ), we can help you. Call my office for a f.ree consultation tomorrow and we will expose you to the path of financial independence. But remember, freedom isn’t f.ree. I’ve achieved it. And you can too. We are looking For A Few Good Men – and women – that are ready once and for all to win the money game. Join us. We are currently opening the door for 2 people to work with to mentor and coach to financial freedom. Is it you? Call us tomorrow.
Happy Independence Day!
203 244 5405
Tip ‘o the hat? If you enjoyed this article about Financial Independence, please “tip” it by sharing it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook today. All you have to do is click the little “retweet” button or the blue “share” button on this post. If you have another favorite social network or bookmark site, you’ll probably find a quick link to it below. Color yourself encouraged! Thank you.
New here? If you’re just getting here for the first time, fear not! Have an opinion, share it! Want more information? Ask for it! All you have to do is put your name and e-mail in the little box below. Presto!
Want immediate results? I am currently looking for 2 individuals to add to my team and mentor to a 6 figure income. Schedule some time in my calendar and see how it’s done!I look forward to working with you!! Get with the best! Nothing to lose, everything to gain!