We have another post regarding MLM Ranking and how MLM ranks against other industries. Check it out!
Are you looking into MLM as a way to make some extra money? Perhaps you are already involved with MLM, multi level marketing, better known as network marketing. How is your MLM ranking? If you are already in, you probably think your MLM ranking is pretty high. If you are just exploring, doing your due diligence and still doing research, then you have come to the right place.
The MLM profession, the industry as a whole, has advanced and matured over the years. But thousands of companies come and go, and some folks even jump from company to company.
Is Your MLM Ranking High or Low?
If you find an MLM ranking high, stick with it. It’s just a matter of time before you see success, and if you stick around long enough you can see big success. The only way to fail is to quit, and most quit before their big break. If you are involved with an MLM ranking low, then you might find yourself chasing the dream and never attaining true wealth. The right company can provide the ultimate lifestyle. I define lifestyle as better health + better wealth + more free time. Which one are you working on?
What is an MLM Ranking?
So what is an MLM ranking? Well, depends who you ask. There are generally 5 areas one would want to consider:
- A good product: Product should be consumable, meaning when it is consumed, customers will want more of it. If the product is unique, that’s a bonus and if is emotional then it is a home run.
- A great comp plan: Your company should have a comp plan that a new person can make money quickly an a seasoned pro can make a fortune. There should be a middle class so to speak, people who can work it part time and make enough for a car payment or a mortgage. There should also be no income cap or ceiling.
- An executive team with industry experience: A good network marketing company will have leaders who have experience in the field as well as experience running a corporation.
- Timing: A company should only be considered if it has experienced domestic growth and shows promise of future growth.
- Marketing: When evaluating a company you want to make sure that their message is clear and consistent, they have a mission statement that you can stand behind, and their marketing online and offline is attractive to the newbie as well as to someone who has been in the game for a while.
:h3>Here’s and example of a company that has 10 out of 10 🙂 in all 5 categories, a company with an extremely high MLM Ranking
It’s Isagenix, and here’s why:
- The product: Isagenix products are health-oriented, consumable, unique, and emotional. The Isagenix cleanse is eons ahead of it’s competition, and Isagenix has more before and after success stories then anyone in the industry. Period. MLM Ranking? 10 out of 10!
- The comp plan: Isagenix folks who follow a simple system can make several thousand dollars their first month, and millions of dollars over time. It’s not just the oober rich and those scraping by. There is a huge middle class making a couple grand a month. MLM ranking? 10 out of 10!
- An executive team with experience: Kathy Coover has been a top producer for 3 different network marketing companies. Jim Coover – 30 years of corporate network marketing experience. Dynamic duo. MLM ranking? 10 out of 10!
- Timing: In this industry, timing is everything. Weightloss + fitness + cleansing is a homerun. Add the new anti-aging formula with Product B…it’s game on. 250 million in sales last year. 62 millionaires. Over a billion in total sales. Isagenix is poised to be the next billion dollar a year company. People who get started now can make a fortune in the next 12-36 months. Timing is everything. Don’t miss this one. MLM ranking? 10 out of 10!
- Marketing Well this one is the cream of the crop. With the new campaign, Isagenix is redefining network marketing. Online and offline this company is tops. MLM ranking – 10 out of 10!
There you have it! If you want to know your MLM ranking, give my office a call and we will offer you a free MLM ranking consultation.
If you are looking for the best of the best, or you are considering joining Isagenix, then call me today and we’ll see if we can find the right spot for you within the organization.
Great things are happening…join us?
Tip ‘o the hat? If you enjoyed this article about your MLM ranking, please “tip” it by sharing it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook today. All you have to do is click the little “retweet” button or the blue “share” button on this post. If you have another favorite social network or bookmark site, you’ll probably find a quick link to it below. Color yourself encouraged! Thank you.
New here? If you’re just getting here for the first time, fear not! Have an opinion, share it! Want more information? Ask for it! All you have to do is put your name and e-mail in the little box below. Presto!
Want immediate results? I am currently looking for 2 individuals to add to my team and mentor to a 6 figure income. Schedule some time in my calendar and see how it’s done! I look forward to working with you!! Get with the best! Nothing to lose, everything to gain!
Again, for a free consultation and some insight into your MLM ranking, just give my office a call at 203-244-5405.