Do you ever wonder how people get leads and develop business online? I’m going to give you five internet marketing strategies for network marketers.
If this is your first time to this site, my name is Drew Berman from www.drewberman.com. I teach network marketers how to go from hobby income to professional income. What I’m going to share with you today are five internet marketing strategies that can help you double your business in half the time.
5 Internet Marketing Strategies
- The first one is you want to create a blog. Now, it’s very easy in today’s day and age to create a blog. There’s a lot of young people out there that will do a blog for you if you’re not technical. If it’s easy for you to set up a blog, then go for it. If not, out source it. The one I use is a WordPress blog. You can visit me at www.drewberman.com and learn from our blog. By blogging you could become an instant authority on whatever topic that your business is. That will drive people to you. That’s tip number one for internet marketing strategies. Now, don’t get dismayed. It might take you some set up and ramp-up time, but if you already have a blog or if you’re starting new and you want to some tips on improvement, this is absolutely the course I recommend.
- Second one is Periscope. Periscope is actually free. It’s associated with Twitter. It’s pretty easy. Even for you folks out there who are not too tech savvy. You can download Periscope from your app store and you go live. What are you going to teach about? Assuming you are good at something, you’re going to want to teach what you know, which is my third strategy. Strategy number one for your internet marketing is create a blog. Two, do a Periscope a day. I’ve been doing Periscope for less than a month. I almost have 10,000 hearts. Hearts means you get claps and applause. More on that later.
Teach What You Know!
- Third internet marketing strategy for network marketers is I want to help you with a concept called LIT, Learn, Implement, Teach. A lot of us entrepreneurs get stuck in the learn, learn, learn of things. What I want to help you do is go learn, then implement what you learn, and then teach it. I wrote a book about the profession of network marketing. It’s called You Online, You Offline: How to Make a Fortune in Network Marketing. It’s stuff that I’ve learned. Then I started implementing it and creating a large international business. Then I started teaching it. That’s concept number three.
- The fourth Internet Marketing Strategies for Network Marketers is you want to create content on an on going basis via video and via print. If you create content and you give value to the marketplace, you want to up your business, up your value. You want to increase your income, increase your content. Because when you increase your content, you’re going to teach, you’re going to educate people, and they’re going to want more for you.
If you want to up your business, up your value.
- The fifth concept for your internet marketing strategies is out teach your competition. If you continue to teach and continue to give your high level stuff on the front end, people are going to be attracted to you. Because of the law of immersion, you being in your business, you will always be able to teach more, teach more, teach more. If you out teach your competition, you’re going to be in the top 10% of your profession.
That’s Drew Berman from drewberman.com. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel. As an extra bonus, enter in your contact info on the right side of this post and we’ll send you a free gift on seven strategies on prospecting and recruiting.
Best to you!
PS – If you are looking to build your business via blog, the course I learned from is right here!