Do you ever find yourself learning important lessons that can apply to your life from unexpected places? My 9-year-old son has been working toward his black belt in Taekwondo. I realized that everyone should have the same drive and passion for something that he does. If you take the passion you have for something important to you and channel that energy toward your home business and MLM training you will reach success in no time.
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” – Mark Twain
I think this quote is 100% true. Fight for the life that you deserve. You can do anything once you decide to take action and take control of your life. Do you want to be fit mentally and physically? Do you want to be financially free and living life the way you want to? I can help you achieve all of these things and more.
Watching my son get closer to his goal made me think of my own goals and how I need to actively be working towards them every day if I want to be successful. What is your goal? Write down your goal some place where you will see it every day. You bring about what you think about and you need to constantly be focused on your intended outcome and what you need to do to reach your goal.
There are five main principles or tenants in Taekwondo. My son’s determination to follow these philosophies and push himself is inspiring and I believe you can apply these principles to your every day life, reach success and start writing your own paychecks.
- Courtesy and respect – you should have courtesy and respect for not only the people you work with, but also yourself. You should create meta-goals and checkpoints along the way and treat yourself every time you reach one of your milestones. This will help keep you on track and keep you from being burnt out.
- Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. If you are honest with people and be yourself they will be more likely to trust what you have to say. Your reputation is your best asset.
- Perseverance – you may get into a rut or it may take a little longer than you had hoped to start seeing results, but don’t give up. The most important part of the learning process is the journey and learning from your mistakes. You will thank yourself later 😉
- Self-control – you need to remain completely focused on your goal in order to reach it. It is easier to achieve success if you have clear intentions and take actions that get closer to your intentions.
- Indomitable spirit – indomitable means impossible to subdue or defeat. Don’t back down and never give up. Learn to take any speed bumps in stride and just keep trucking toward your end game.
What is an unexpected lesson you have learned that has helped you reach success in your home business or MLM training? I want to hear from you.