This is a question that people ask me all the time. There are thousands of network marketing companies. Most don’t make it a year. Plenty start and stop. Many seem to get off the ground, and then crash and burn. So what are the top ten network marketing companies?
The Top Ten Network Marketing Companies
10) Avon This is a company we have all heard of. Most people above 30 at least recognize the name. Avon Founder David H. McConnell offered women a rarity in 19th century America: a chance at financial independence. In 1886, it was practically unheard of for a woman to run her own business. Only about 5 million women in the United States were working outside the home, let alone climbing the ranks of any corporate ladder. That number accounted for just 20% of all women.
9) Christianity Now whatever your religious beliefs – from Muslim to Jewish to Atheist – we all know Jesus. Most, at the very least, think he was a pretty decent guy. But back in the day some though he was a bit crazy. He taught the word of God in his hometown, and not many believed him. So he starting walking. He attracted 12 good people who listened. They starting spreading the word. And what a downline they created. My friend wants to write a book called Jesus is my Upline.
8) The GirlScouts They have a leader, she is the CEO. Her name is Anna Maria Chávez. Along with the CEO, GSUSA’s Executive Team guides the organization in the planning, development, and execution of initiatives and resources to benefit a diverse group of girls, volunteers, and staff across the nation—and the world. Hmmm …. Sounds like the structure of a network marketing company …. Or is it a pyramid? If the Girl Scouts was structured like an MLM – which it kinda is – it would definitely be one of the top ten network marketing companies.
7) Amway Amway (short for American Way) is an American company using a multi-level marketing model to sell a variety of products, primarily in the health, beauty, and home care markets. Amway was founded in 1959 by Jay Van Andel and Richard DeVos. Based in Ada, Michigan, the company and family of companies under Alticor reported sales of $11.3 billion for 2012, the seventh consecutive year of growth for the company.
6) The U.S. Government There is a guy in Charge. He’s the president. Below him in the pyramid is the Vice President. Then there are a lot of people in charge of a lot of departments. Under them in the pyramid are lots of employees that do stuff, and most of em make a lot less then the president. If the US government were an MLM – it would be one of the top ten network marketing companies.
5) MaryKay – You know the pink Cadillac? Mary Kay Ash was an original. As an entrepreneur and a philanthropist, she started her business from a tiny store in Dallas, Texas, with five products and one big dream. That dream was to inspire women to transform their lives, and in doing so, help other women achieve success.
Today, with more than 3 million Independent Beauty Consultants, Mary Kay offers more than 200 premium products in more than 35 countries around the world. For 50 years, Mary Kay has helped women discover products that they love: innovative skin care, irresistible makeup and unforgettable fragrances. At the same time, the Mary Kay business opportunity has helped women from Kansas to Kazakhstan, discover extra income, empowered choices and true beauty from the inside out.
4) Your Network Marketing Company If you are involved in network marketing then you probably think your company is one of the top ten network marketing companies. If that’s what you think, then it must be true!
3) The U.S. Army You can enlist or you can be recruited. When you start, you are at the low end of the totem pole. If you follow orders and do as they say, you can rank advance. As you rank advance, you get more responsibility. As you get more responsibility, you make more money. Just like in MLM. If the US Army was an MLM – it would be one of the top 10 network marketing companies!
2) Keller Williams Real Estate Do you know anyone in Real Estate. The Broker/Owner usually makes the most money. They hire agents. They train their agents to make money. At Keller Williams, they incentivize the agents to not only sell homes (sell products) they also incentivize them to recruit other agents. Hmmm – sounds like a network marketing company?
1) Corporate America – I’m not even gonna go there. That’s the biggest pyramid scheme around!
So, if you are involved in a network marketing company or looking to join one – you are in the right place at the right time. It’s become one of the hippest, most popular, most lucrative professions out there. Is it hard? Sometimes. Can it be very lucrative? Yes it can!
What do you thing should be on a list of the top ten network marketing companies?
Join the conversation! Also, what do you like best about Network Marketing?
To your success,
PS – if you are looking to increase your income and increase your time off – then you deserve to come to our next bootcamp – check it out!