How well do you recruit as a network marketer? Seriously!
This question seems to be answered at the extremes – either people answer, “I’m not sure,” or “I don’t know,” or they’re at the other extreme, thinking highly of themselves, saying, “I am a great recruiter! People just don’t know it yet!”
When you boil it down, ask yourself this: is it easy for you to sponsor people into your MLM opportunity or difficult?
Many people struggle needlessly in this business. People find it difficult to talk to other people, even if it is about something that can change their life. Are you one of those struggling recruiters? Is it a challenge for you to recruit? Perhaps you’re not really struggling but certainly not a pro either.
Many people simply forget to mention their MLM opportunity altogether when talking to people? I’ve done it. So many times, I would say to myself, “Shoot! I didn’t mention my business to them!” Has that ever happened to you?
There have been many things that I am fortunately enough to have learned about and realized that has exploded my business and volume. Surely, in just a short time in the network marketing industry, anyone will learn some things by simply paying attention. After observing for quite a while longer, coupled with the experience and wisdom of my team, I have realized that highly successful network marketing recruiters do certain things daily that brings them certifiable MLM success. We’ve done these things for years now, and it makes all the difference between a great year and an incredible year. Take notes! Share this freely!
MONGO secret to Ultimate MLM Recruiting
Most great network marketing industry sponsors have done things to make something happen, rather than waiting for something to happen. Sound simple?
Making something happen is the number one trait of all Super Recruiters. To see how you measure up, a Super Recruiter test follows. See where you are with regards to positioning yourself to make something happen every day. Plus, there are a few tactics that are proven to produce massive increases in sales. These tactics can explode any MLM downline – and any paycheck – if applied and engaged.
The MLM Recruiting Score
Let’s take a test. Go through these questions. They are pointed but, at the same time, can teach you some rock-solid strategies to put to action everyday to grow your MLM recruiting. These are tactics you should engage in every day, wrapped around questions, and they are incredible in producing results that can make a HUGE difference in your bank account.
Score yourself 1-5 on each question. 1 being “rarely done” and 5 being “always done” and then, obviously, 2-4 being somewhere in the middle. When you finish, add your score up. The top score is a 35. That is S-M-O-K-I-N-G! If you earn that, you are positioned for MASSIVE MLM Recruiting Success. A score of 30 is good, but needs a little work. A score of 25 is fair, and a score of 20 or below is “you are in serious need of a coach!” Let’s go…
The MLM Recruiting Questions
- Do you take sales material with you wherever you go? This is a tactic that produces millions in volume. It gives you an excuse to talk to someone, it reminds you to talk to folks, and also is a confidence builder as you let a brochure, for example, be your silent presenter if the occasion arises. Simply take a brochure with you wherever you go. Thousands ask about the brochure just by you holding it in your hand, without saying a word.
- Do you engage in 2 new conversations with 2 new people for the first time every day? 2 conversations a day should be the minimum you do as far as recruiting. There are so many people out there to talk to, and talking to 2 everyday should be easy. If you practice this, you will have talked to over 700 people in a year. Statistically, you will probably sell 20% of those a product and recruit 5-8% of them. That would be 140 new customers a year and about 40 new MLM distributors a year. That’s NOT BAD!
- Do you list the 2 people everyday that you plan on calling? This is a million dollar habit. Make a list every weekend of the 2 people you plan on talking to on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, etc. Then call them on that day. This gives you direction, and a plan to make something happen. It also gives you a LASER focus, and you know EXACTLY what you are to do for the week as far as contacting new people.
- Do you hand out 2 recruiting tools a day for new exposures? Tools help bridge the gap between inexperience and experience. Tools also are totally duplicable and say the same thing every time. Plus, it focuses you to make something happen that is easy and brief.
- Do you do a minimum of 2 three way calls a day? Three way calls are the single greatest tool you have in MLM recruiting, and you should learn to MASTER them. If you are not doing three way calling, then you are working this business handicapped. Three way calls are the MASTER TOOL in the network marketing industry, and you should master this process with your people. It can help you EXPLODE your recruiting, and 2 a day is a MUST.
- Do you make it a point to see and be aware of who is around you wherever you are? The easiest way to turn your MLM recruiting radar on is, everywhere you go, carry either a brochure or DVD with you. This will not only PROMPT you to be more aware of who is around you, but also give you an excuse to give it to someone. This will help you develop the habit of being AWARE of who is in your MLM recruiting environment. Many people are around you daily people that could ROCK this business, but yet, are never talked to by you because of a lack of focus.
- Do you carry product — or information/free trial about your services — in your car that you plan on marketing and selling to people? MLM millionaires I have found all have product in the car all the time in case they run into the “right one.” And if you market services and not tangible products, many folks I know carry with them a way to show how their service works, or a tool that does. You should be ready to show and tell anytime, anywhere, with anybody. This will help you tremendously with your exposure rate.
So…. How did you do? Did you pass the MLM Recruiting Test?
35 is Excellent.
30 is Good.
25 is Fair.
22 or below is, well, not so great…
Take a look at what you need work on, and see if you can get yourself in a better position to recruit, and tell your story to people. The higher the score you have, the better positioned you are to take action and create MLM success. You also need to understand that every question and tactic is a PROMPTER that prompts you to DO SOMETHING in the marketplace, and if you continue to do those things, they will become million dollar habits.
Put yourself in the mind set and position to MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN, instead of waiting for something to happen.
Tip ‘o the hat? If you enjoyed this article, please “tip” it by sharing it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook today. All you have to do is click the little green “retweet” button or the blue “share” button on this post. If you have another favorite social network or bookmark site, you’ll probably find a quick link to it below. Color yourself encouraged! Thank you.
New here? If you’re just getting here for the first time, fear not! Have an opinion, share it! Want more information? Ask for it! All you have to do is put your name and e-mail in the little box below. Presto!
Want immediate results? Drew Berman is currently looking for 2 individuals to add to his team and mentor to a 6 figure income. Schedule some time in my calendar and see how it’s done! Get with the best! Nothing to lose, everything to gain!