After doing some online research, you’ll likely have to opt-in to receive detailed, yet free, information. Unfortunately, you may quickly find yourself inundated with so-called drip campaign emails from the many lead generation systems on the market. Finding true value in all of this can be overwhelming! It might even seem pretty hopeless when you are just trying to get going in home based sales. So where is the best place to start?
Here is a list of the five ideas that will help you to massively build your own MLM sales business.
- Be you! Know your strengths and weaknesses when dealing with people and represent yourself in an honest and straight-forward way. Don’t try to be someone you are not. Build a team of like-minded people. Duplicate systems and processes and maximize the use of skills and talent of each individual in that team.
- Find a tool to create a sales funnel – this speaks to the duplicate systems part of the previous point. There are many new internet marketing tools available. We all need an attraction system to generate leads and pass them through the funnel. This eliminates a lot of the tire kickers before you ever see them. It also, as much as you may have cursed them initially, provides a means to follow up with your prospects automatically. Be absolutely and positively sure that you’re providing value to your prospects. Otherwise, you’re just wasting everyone’s time. Finally, depending on the MLM sales tool, you may be able to generate affiliate commissions in the system to help fund your marketing efforts. (See http://www.DrewBerman.com for more information on this.)
- Develop a personal brand. Capitalize on your strengths and highlight them on your blog and/or website as well as in your marketing campaigns. Do you have credentials? Do you have specific education? Do you have vast experience? Are you a writer? A presenter? Your answer to these questions could all lead to the development of your personal brand. People connect with people they can relate to. Your brand is their answer.
- Learn real, tried and true, marketing methods. The internet has changed many of the rules of the marketing game. Still, there are established methods of promotion and marketing that work in any media. Some are unique to the particular media, some are successful in general. Find a mentor who can guide you with both online and offline methods. Are you a 3-foot-rule type of guy, a Facebook kind of gal, etc.? Focus your strategies and become an expert.
- Lead with value. Remember why you bought into the dream. What was it that you thought your sponsor had brought to the table which personally got you to jump off of the fence and get involved? That is where the value lies. Aim to return the favor to others ten-fold and your every dream will come true.
Remember, people don’t usually just buy something, they usually do business with a person. When shopping, understand why it is that you shop at a particular place, or with a particular person. This is especially true with an MLM sales business. Trust is the first keyword. Followed by stability, accessibility and knowledge. Pure cost typically falls to a distant 5th or 6th place in the list of priorities in comparison. And this holds true with MLM sales. It is all about you.
From the office of Drew Berman, contributed by Seth Lefferts.
Tip ‘o the hat? If you enjoyed this post, please “tip” it by sharing it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook today. All you have to do is click the little green “retweet” button or the blue “share” button on this post. If you have another favorite social network or bookmark site, you’ll probably find a quick link to it below. Color yourself encouraged! Thank you.
New here? If you’re just getting here for the first time, fear not! Have an opinion, share it! Want more information? Ask for it! All you have to do is put your name and e-mail in the little box below. Presto!
Want immediate results? Drew is currently looking for 2 individuals to add to his team and mentor to a 6 figure income. Schedule some time in my calendar and see how it’s done! I look forward to working with you!! Get with the best! Nothing to lose, everything to gain!